In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning... :coffee: ... Yesterday had some decent rain showers, followed by some sunny sky's and wind... Going to be another busy day... need to get working on getting material blended for the new mold thats about to hit the door... that I haven't had time to, trying to put out other fires... :vulture:

2. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

;)... :handshake:

3. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, members.

Nice day ahead. 44⁰/65⁰

Boston Bruins host the Toronto Maple Leafs Saturday night. The start of the Stanly Cup playoffs.

Be safe
    Be healthy

4. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Rain this morning but it looks to be about done anong with our warm spell.

It was crazy but the weather guys put a red flag warning out for us yesterday. It certainly is not dry here. But let them have their day...

5. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, ya'll. Hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY. 62°, forecast for 86°, cloudy. First night down, a couple more to go. Heading to the woodyard, processing more oak totes. Then nap time...
    Share a smile, lend a hand, be encouraging...
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

6. Sawdust Man

Sawdust Man

Good morning y'all.

65/87 sunny :dennis:

Planning mostly shop work today.

Yesterday it was shop/office work till around 2pm, then we did some work on the maybe addition project & had a load of rock delivered.
    In the afternoon/evening my BIL swindled Tom and I into a 4hr round trip into the boonies of Arkansas someplace to pick up a rusted out stock trailer......the u-bolts on the axles are rusted and loose so the axles kinda just free-float down there sorta doing their own thing, and the tires are rotten & checked up something awful.....but it all turned out fine, so I guess "all's well that ends well"

Y'all have a blessed day!

20240416_150427.jpg 20240416_175918.jpg 20240416_191450.jpg 20240416_191411.jpg 20240416_191544.jpg 20240416_191016.jpg 20240416_194348.jpg

7. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. A beautiful clear morning with frost on the ground this morning. No wind either. I hope this is with us for the day.
    Yesterday was busy as I took Mom home and worked on her library project. This morning we are debating going out to get another load of firewood. We need two more loads to fill the wood shed. Then I need to get some gardening cleanup done.

Everyone have a great day.

8. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Great pictures of your countryside. I am glad you got the trail home safely.

9. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, members.

Some showers today. 46⁰/50⁰

The Mrs, my brother, and I, will be taking a break from medical facilities today. We hope to take a day trip to Cape Cod, despite showers. A change of scenery is needed.

Be safe
    Be healthy

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  10. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, ya'll. Hope ya'll have a TREMENDOUS THURSDAY. 63° heading to 88°, a bit cloudy. One more night to work.
    Going to Optician this morning, new safety glasses came in, be able to see better soon. Might do a bit of grocery shopping while in town, we need to pick up items for the mission team community meal this Saturday...
    Be blessed, be a blessing
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

11. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning… :coffee:…. Rain showers… and cooler….

12. Backwoods Savage

Our beautiful day turned on us quick yesterday. I an sure we had a small tornado. Very noisy and stuff was flying all over the place. I did get the driveway cleaned enough to get in and out. Today I'll go around to see what damage was done. Fortunately by house seems okay. We don't need more of that.

13. Sawdust Man

Sawdust Man

Good morning y'all.

65/86 sunny, with a prediction of rain tonight.

Shop/desk work today. :(

Nothing picture worthy yesterday.

Y'all have a blessed day!

14. Sawdust Man

Sawdust Man

Oh my! I'm glad you didn't have any damage.
    High wind/tornadoes are no fun.

15. Backwoods Savage

16. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, members.

So-so day ahead. 41⁰/50⁰ overcast. Some drizzle.

Off to the dentist for the finishing of 2nd root canal.

Then, we'll go visit my dad. There's a meeting at the rehab facility, with various rehab people, for their thoughts on where he is and what the future may hold. He is getting better/stronger by the day. Go figure.

Be safe
    Be healthy

17. Backwoods Savage

I was surprised there was not much damage in our woods. Only one tree by the house. Path was SW to NE so it only caught a very little of our place so it was a small one.

18. Sourwood

Sourwood

Good morning lads and lassies. Once again I awoke at 4 am and trying to stay quiet. Just before bed, a strong storm blew in hard, moving our steel fire pit across the patio and blowing other things about. No harm done though.

awaiting 06:00 for the country diner to open for breakfast. Then take a nap, then go into the city for the Friday lunch group, where the conversation will likely be the arrival of Miss Clark to Indiana.

a fella from a county many miles north of us is bringing a grand and granddaughter to hunt turkey this weekend on youth hunt. It should be a great adventure for them. No other work plans unless they kill their birds right away.

Hope you all have a good weekend. Weather here will be about twenty degrees cooler than it has been lately.

19. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, ya'll. Hope ya'll have a FABULOUS FRIDAY. 68° heading to 89° cloudy. Had a light sprinkle about 5AM. Off for the weekend now, heading to the woodyard for awhile, then taking a friend out for her birthday dinner.
    Be kind, share a smile lend a hand...
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

20. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning…:coffee: …. Cooler this morning…. Got a busy schedule today… last three has been too… ready for my vacation… :rofl: :lol: